Innovation at the core, Eurosoft (UK) Ltd and Eurosoft (US) Inc. serving organisations that demand highly reliable computers – systems that require the very best hardware testing tools – companies that expect results. Our diverse customers include computer servicing within OEM, system integrating, retail, repair, ITAD and refurbishers, and the wider range of IT and MSP support.
Public and private sector, vertical and horizontal, every customer counts on the accuracy of our independent hardware diagnostics, test management and storage device data erasure solutions: the Pc-Check® diagnostic suite – Pc-Check® UEFI and Pc-Check® Windows®, ZeroData™ Windows® and the PC Builder™ Test Management Suite – all internationally recognised brands.
Experience evolving since 1980, Eurosoft (UK) Ltd opened the door to computer testing software (others followed…). We are the longest running, PC diagnostic software company in the world. No other diagnostic software has intellectual property (IP) that spans more than three decades – an entire generation. It’s all in our time line and much more has happened since then.
Collectively, the Eurosoft group span the globe with a network of employees, representatives and partners alike. Entrepreneurial in action, spirit and cross-cultural ideals, Eurosoft are an alliance of software professionals dedicated to its customers – and mutual business success.
Please contact us for assistance to action a new approach to reliable computer testing and secure data erasure, reducing computer returns, customer support calls and service costs.
Our motto – Nobody checks out computers better than Eurosoft!
Eurosoft Benefit Summary
- Improve PC reliability, keeping PCs running and remaining in the field
- Minimise design, assembly, upgrade and recycling test workloads
- Diminish costly returns and RMAs
- Reduce support and repair workloads
- Decrease technical support telephone calls
- Save hundreds of man-hours in fault testing
- Allow end-users to test and review their own PCs
- Allow PC errors and failures to be diagnosed in the field
- Enhance service resolution with reliable test answers
- Ensure that technicians are able to identify hardware faults quickly
- Improve customer satisfaction and confidence
- Maximise profitability: reduced costs, increased customer purchases
- Company Type: Privately Held
- Headquarters: 3 St Stephens RoadBournemouth, Dorset BH2 6JL United Kingdom
- Company Size: 11-50 employees
- Founded: 1980, the longest running diagnostic software company in the world
- Website: http://www.eurosoft-uk.com
- Industry: Computer Software Development > Computer hardware testing
- Business Codes: Company registration number 1488751, VAT number GB 368 6246 18, NAICS 541519
- UK Subsidiary: 706 Jackson St, Sioux City, IA 51105, United States of America
- Website: http://www.eurosoft-us.com
Confidential Email Declaration – Copy and Distribution Restrictions
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.