Computer refurbishment is a rapidly expanding industry sector. Successful computer refurbishers share a common goal: to quickly assess assets and deliver working PCs to their customers. Managing PC refurbishment with production processes is a serious challenge. Getting it right requires a series of precise steps. Your customers demand results. They expect you to find, repair, replace, and keep faulty hardware from falling into their hands.
With ever more regulation, and industry standard changes, Computer Refurbishers face significant challenges every day, all while trying to maintain a competitive advantage. Supplying quality products is a key differentiator.
Computer Refurbishers need to:
Data Wiping & Image deployment
Recording & Reporting
- Quickly identify faulty components, determine what can and cannot be reused, maintaining a full inventory of quality parts and systems.
- Have flexibility to manage highly, variable through-put of computers.
- Achieve consistent repeatable testing, without having to manage numerous OEM/Manufacturer specific diagnostic packages.
- Complying with strict data erasure requirements.
- Reduce human error that can lead to misconfigured systems or identify them before they are shipped to the customer.
- Ensure image deployment and BIOS flashing aligns with the PC configuration.
- Accurately record and report Microsoft DPKs and COA.
With the Eurosoft COA Management Module, PC Refurbishers can easily manage, assign and report COA usage to Microsoft directly – without spreadsheets.
- Simple import routine of COA information.
- No need to rely on saving information to USB flash drives to save COA and PC configuration details.
- Automatically assign COAs to units and capture PC configurations for Microsoft reports.
- No more maintaining and consolidating multiple spreadsheets from Third Party Installers (TPI).
- Monitor precise inventory levels and locations of all program COAs.
- Send reports to Microsoft at the click of a button.
Unlike ERP and shop floor control systems, PC Builder™ is an automated one-touch process management framework for controlling all of your computer refurbishment processes. Including computer hardware testing, hard drive data wiping, image deployment, and results tracking.
PC Builder runs on several units under test, automatically executing tests and process scripts for just one or thousands of computers. PC Builder addresses key areas of refurbishing including labour skill, inventory management, configuration control and management, scalability, and repeatability.
Eurosoft provide proprietary testing solutions for Intel-compatible or PC hardware platforms – including the latest UEFI. Software environments that typically use Microsoft Windows are catered for, WinPE conveniently utilized too. Imaging, created and deployed with the advantage of Microsoft tools. Uniquely, we also combine direct, auto-booting tests, unattended testing and data erasure tools, going direct to hardware to get around operating systems such as Linux.
We offer you a superior approach to independently test a variety of computer devices which is difficult for OEM vendor supplied or generic test utilities to replicate.
PC Builder will:
- Improve processes with full factory automation. From receiving recovered assets, right through to final inspection PC Builder efficiently controls your refurbishing processes, saving process time.
- Provide industry leading hardware testing, not only stressing in the operating systems, but each part is tested independently so you find out fast which parts may not make it to a refurbished system in advance of imaging or final checks. Pre-defined test scripts ensure consistent repeatable testing.
- Record and report every testing process step made. Full hardware reports and configuration reports enable you to easily adjust testing times/durations, meet support staff needs, and prove configuration passes.
- Conveniently launch data erasure tools to fully destruct hard drive data. Compliances are fully catered to, including unique erasure certificates for tighter security records.
- Take control of imaging, storing and deploying images by customer, trade or retail. BIOS flashing aligns with configurations too as do Microsoft COA’s.
- Includes unlimited technical support. No expensive support add on packages.
- Pay-Per-Use pricing structures offer scalability, managing variations in testing requirements. Only pay for what you use.
- Example physical machine hosting 2x Virtual servers: Intel I7 or Xeon CPU; Dual Processor; 32GB+ Memory; 2x1GB+ Network Cards; 2x 250GB+ Partitioned Drives.
- Server Requirements: Microsoft Windows Server 2014+, WDS, DNS, DHCP and SQL2014+
Recommended computer hardware diagnostic products for computer refurbishing needs:
- PC-Check® Windows® Diagnostic Software
- Pc-Check® Diagnostic Software
- ZeroData™ Windows®
- Test Accessories and Tools